Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy holiday favorite!!!!
- 4 (16 ounce) cans green beans
- 1 cup milk
- 2 2⁄3 cups French's French fried onions
- 2 (11 ounce) cans Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 dash ground black pepper (optional)
- Mix the green beans, the soup, half the amount of the french fried onions, the milk and the pepper(optional) put in any glass casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- After you have finished baking, sprinkle the remaining amount of french fried onions on top.either around the edges or all over. your preference.
- Then, Bake for 5 more minutes -- and you are finished!