Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Our family has loved this simple easy recipe for decades. It is so easy to make and very economical. I especially like that it only has 3 ingredients and tastes as good or better than ones with more items. Be ready to share this recipe as everyone wants it!
- 1 (16 ounce) can French style green beans
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French fried onion rings
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Lightly grease casserole dish for ease of cleanup.
- Alternate layers of drained green beans and the onion rings in the casserole dish.
- Empty the soup on top of the casserole and spread evenly on the top.
- Cook on reheat power level in microwave, covered with plastic wrap, for about 15 minutes. Be careful as steam will build up; therefore, it is good to turn back one corner of wrap slightly.
Excellent and unbelievably so given how simple it is. I was craving the traditional green bean casserole, but didn't want to heat up the kitchen. This filled the bill!
My dd would think herself ill used if I didn't make this every holiday. We even do it sometimes between holidays. Great tasty recipe