Our family has loved this simple easy recipe for decades. It is so easy to make and very economical. I especially like that it only has 3 ingredients and tastes as good or better than ones with more items. Be ready to share this recipe as everyone wants it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can French style green beans
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French fried onion rings
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1Lightly grease casserole dish for ease of cleanup.
- 2Alternate layers of drained green beans and the onion rings in the casserole dish.
- 3Empty the soup on top of the casserole and spread evenly on the top.
- 4Cook on reheat power level in microwave, covered with plastic wrap, for about 15 minutes. Be careful as steam will build up; therefore, it is good to turn back one corner of wrap slightly.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.8
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 541.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French fried onion rings