Greek Yoghurt and Fruit Salad
- 200 g Greek yogurt, 8 oz (FAGE brand is available overseas, you can get a variety of fat contents, they are all delicious or y)
- fresh fruit salad, of your choice (try to use a variety of fresh, seasonal fruit, cut into little pieces)
- 2 tablespoons honey (regular honey can be used, but Greek Thyme Honey is awesome)
- 4 tablespoons toasted walnut pieces
- In a parfait or sundae glass, layer some fruit salad, top with 1/2 of the yoghurt per serving, and layer more fruit on top. Drizzle with 1 tblsp honey per serving (or to taste), sprinkle with 2 tblsps of walnut pieces per serving and a sprinkle of cinnamon.