Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve as a dip, with crudités or toasted bread wedges. Dollop on pasta dishes. Or use in place of mayo on sandwiches.
- 1⁄2 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 strained lemon, juice of (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse on and off for 2 to 4 minutes, until smooth and creamy.
Quick and simple. I added different ingredients to separate batches for bagel/bread spreads: oven roasted tomatoes, pineapple, red pepper jelly. Will be using at a friend's brunch next weekend, in lieu of cream cheese for Schmeering!