Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. I absolutely love Greek chicken salads, as well as traditional tzatziki sauce typically found on gyros, so I combined the two dishes to create this delicious pizza. The Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Harvest Dill Dips Mix is a perfect accompaniment to all the simple, delicious ingredients. In each bite, you get the creamy, garlicky tzatziki as well as the savory chicken, salty olives, rich tomatoes, and tangy feta. Greek perfection!
- 1 lb fresh pizza dough
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix (Harvest Dill)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded & finely chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pitted kalamata olive, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts (Rotisserie chicken works great)
- 1 1⁄4 cups crumbled feta cheese
- nonstick cooking spray, for the pan
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To make the tzatziki, combine the Greek yogurt, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Harvest Dill Dips Mix, 1 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and garlic in a food processor.
- Process until thoroughly combined. Transfer to a separate dish, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile; roll the dough into a 12-14 inch circle. Transfer dough to a lightly greased pizza pan. Brush 1 teaspoons olive oil over the entire crust and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Remove crust and transfer to a wire cooling rack until completely cool.
- Remove the tzatziki from the fridge and add the chopped cucumbers. Stir well. Spread the sauce evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle the artichoke hearts, olives, and sun-dried tomatoes evenly over the sauce. Top with the chopped chicken and Feta cheese.
- Cut into 8 slices and enjoy immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.