Found in a Betty Crocker flyer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, mix tuna, red peppers, cheese and celery.
- 2Cut bread into four 4-inch pieces; cut each piece horizontally in half.
- 3For each sandwich, remove some of the bread from center of slices; discard bread or save for another use.
- 4Drizzle dressing on cut sides of bread; spread over bread.
- 5Fill each sandwich with 1/2 cup tuna mixture. Serve immediately, or wrap securely with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek-Style Tuna Salad Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (1038 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.9
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 48.9 mg
- Sodium 1423.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 32.7 g