Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found in a Betty Crocker flyer.
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 cup chopped drained roasted red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 lb loaf French bread
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- In medium bowl, mix tuna, red peppers, cheese and celery.
- Cut bread into four 4-inch pieces; cut each piece horizontally in half.
- For each sandwich, remove some of the bread from center of slices; discard bread or save for another use.
- Drizzle dressing on cut sides of bread; spread over bread.
- Fill each sandwich with 1/2 cup tuna mixture. Serve immediately, or wrap securely with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours.