Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found in a Betty Crocker flyer.
Make and share this Greek-Style Tuna Salad Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- In medium bowl, mix tuna, red peppers, cheese and celery.
- Cut bread into four 4-inch pieces; cut each piece horizontally in half.
- For each sandwich, remove some of the bread from center of slices; discard bread or save for another use.
- Drizzle dressing on cut sides of bread; spread over bread.
- Fill each sandwich with 1/2 cup tuna mixture. Serve immediately, or wrap securely with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours.