Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
A simple, but tasty chicken recipe. From "365 Ways to Cook Chicken"
Make and share this Greek-style Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 lbs chicken, cut up
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Rub seasonings all over chicken.
- Arrange chicken parts in a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Blend together olive oil and lemon juice.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake 40 minutes or until chicken is tender.