Chef #570804 Halifax Liz's Note:
This is one of those quick tasty recipes which we enjoyed at a friends recently. It is very important that you do not overcook the chicken. I have also tried with with halibut and it tasted wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prehead oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Use a well greased baking dish just big enough to fit the chicken breasts.
- 3Sprinkle chicken with freshly ground black pepper and set aside.
- 4In a bowl, toss together tomatoes, bell pepper, parsley, oregano, garlic and feta.
- 5Spoon over chicken and drizzle with olive oil.
- 6Bake 25 - 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 7P.S. More seasoning can be added to suit individual tastes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Style Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.5
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 101.8 mg
- Sodium 498.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 33.0 g