Recipe by waynejohn1234
This is one of those quick tasty recipes which we enjoyed at a friends recently. It is very important that you do not overcook the chicken. I have also tried with with halibut and it tasted wonderful.
Top Review by themainemom
I really like this. I cut my chicken up into bite sized pieces before cooking. Added yellow pepper and 1/2 an onion too. Also I used a can of diced tomatoes instead of fresh. The feta is the best part!
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- black pepper
- 2 small plum tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons diced sweet red peppers
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Prehead oven to 400 degrees.
- Use a well greased baking dish just big enough to fit the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle chicken with freshly ground black pepper and set aside.
- In a bowl, toss together tomatoes, bell pepper, parsley, oregano, garlic and feta.
- Spoon over chicken and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 25 - 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- P.S. More seasoning can be added to suit individual tastes.