Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Great side dish to round out a meal with minimal ingredients.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Homestyle Slices
- 4 slices cooked bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. In 2 quart saucepan cook bacon over medium heat until slightly crisp. Drain and set aside.
- 2. In mixing bowl combine Ranch, White Vinegar. and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
- 3. Place half of Simply Potatoes in 8" non stick baking dish. Sprinkle with half of bacon slices. Top with half of ranch sauce. Repeat layer with remaining Simply Potatoes, bacon and sauce. Cover; bake 20 minutes. Uncover, continue baking 20-25 minutes until potatoes are tender.