Recipe by TXOLDHAM
I found this one on the internet. It is very close to the Pork Medallions I order in my favorite Greek Restaurant.
Top Review by PaulaG
This is delicious. The only change was to use arrowroot starch in place of cornstarch. The medallions were flattened slightly before sprinkling with seasoning. Dinner was ready in a snap. This was served with recipe #218277 and a side salad.
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped or 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed (optional)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine broth, peel, lemon juice, oregano, capers, cornstarch and garlic. Set aside.
- Cut pork tenderloin into 1-inch slices. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook pork half at a time for 1-2 minutes per side or until browned. Transfer to a platter.
- Reduce heat to medium. Stir chicken broth mixture; add to skillet. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Return pork and accumulated juices to skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until juices run clear (160F.), turning once. Spoon sauce over pork to serve.