Steamed Pork Tenderloin Medallions
photo by Chippie1
- Ready In:
- Slice pork into serving pieces.
- Using the flat side of a meat mallet, pound each slice to 1/4" thick.
- (Doing this in a plastic baggy works well) Dip pork slices in egg and then coat in bread crumbs.
- Heat olive oil in an electric frying pan to 325 degrees.
- Brown pork slices for approximately 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove pork from pan and keep warm.
- Pour wine& chicken broth into pan while scraping brown pieces from bottom of pan and reduce heat to 175 degrees.
- Place onion slices and mushrooms in pan to cover the bottom.
- Then put pork pieces on top of veggies.
- Pour lemon juice over meat and sprinkle with capers.
- Steam meat for approximately 20 minutes or until onions& mushrooms are tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!