- 453.59 g package penne pasta
- 22.18 ml butter
- 118.29 ml red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 453.59 g skinless chicken breast half, cut into bite-size pieces
- 396.89 g can water-packed artichoke hearts
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 118.29 ml feta cheese, crumbled
- 44.37 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot bring salted water to a boil. Add penne pasta and cook until al dente, drain and set aside.
- Using a large skillet and over medium-high heat melt butter. Add onion and garlic to melted butter and cook for 2 minutes. Stirring occasionally, add chicken and continue cooking until golden brown, approximately 5-6 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, begin adding drained and chopped artichoke hearts, chopped tomato, feta cheese, fresh parsley, lemon juice, dried oregano, and drained penne pasta to the chicken. Cook until heated through, approximately 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste, serve warm.