Cook1 hr 30 mins
From Papadakis Taverna - San Pedro, California.
Make and share this Greek Patates recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large baking pan place the peeled and quartered potatoes (add enough potatoes so that they fill the pan up, 3/4-inch from the top).
- Sprinkle on the onions, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, basil, lemon juice, and vegetable oil.
- Add enough water so that the potatoes are just covered.
- Stir the ingredients together very thoroughly so that everything is well mixed.
- Bake the potato mixture for 45 minutes.
- Carefully stir the ingredients together so that they are re-mixed.
- Bake the potatoes for another 45 minutes, or until they are tender.
- Remove the potatoes with a slotted spoon.