Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so good, the perfect combination of kalmata olives, tomatoes, garlic, basil and olive oil with pasta.
- Wash and core tomatoes, cutting off stems and removing seeds (a grapefruit knife is handy for this procedure).
- Dice tomatoes and put into a large mixing bowl with crumbled feta, basil, garlic, olives, and olive oil, mixing gently but thoroughly.
- When each ingredient is coated with olive oil, splash on the balsamic vinegar.
- Allow to develop at room temperature for about 20- 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in boiling water, drain, and put back into dry cooking pot immediately.
- Toss the fresh sauce in with steaming pasta; cover, let stand for 3- 5 minutes.
- "Deliciousserved with warm, fresh French bread or rolls.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Shannon, thank you for posting this recipe, it is exactly what I was looking for. It really is a perfect combination of olives, fresh tomatoes, basil and other wonderful stuff.