- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄4 cups orzo pasta (rissoni if you can find it)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes, Italian-style
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 lb mushroom, fresh white sliced
- 1 ounce reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add mushroom. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and mushrooms just release their liquid (about 6 minutes).
- Stir in rissoni, tomatoes, chicken soup and water. Simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until rissoni is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed (about 9 minutes).
- Stir in Feta cheese and serve immediately.