I tried this the other day and it was very good! Cooking time does not include 2 hour marinating time.
- Place chicken breasts in large ziplock bag and pound a little to tenderize, but not necessarily to flatten out. Then put in a fresh ziplock bag that you're sure has no holes in it. Place that in a large bowl.
- Place first four ingredients in a bowl and whisk till blended. Pour over chicken, zip bag shut and place in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Pour off marinade into a small saucepan and boil it to use as a sauce. If you boil it, it's OK to consume even though it had raw chicken in it. Grill chicken on outdoor grill or indoor broiler till done. Pour marinade sauce over it.
- If you want to make your own Greek Seasoning Blend, here's how:.
- 2 tsp salt.
- 2 tsp dried oregano.
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder.
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
- 1 tsp cornstarch.
- 1 tsp pepper.
- 1 tsp beef boullion granules.
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes.
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon.
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg.
- Mix well and store in airtight container.