Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ouzo is an anise flavored liqueur that make these eggs fragrant and delicious. Use your favorite method for hardboiling eggs.
- 6 eggs, hardboiled, cooled, peeled, cut in half and yolks removed
- 1 tablespoon ouzo
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, Chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon of fresh mint, chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 black olives, pitted and chopped
- Mash egg yolks with ouzo into a smooth paste.
- Combine parsley, mint and mayonnaise.
- Blend yolk mixture and mayonnaise mixture until smooth.
- Fill egg whites with mixture and garnish with chopped black olives.
Me and DH liked these but my parents didn't as much. The ouzo for them was too much. Thanks Mikekey :) Made for ZWT9
Yummy little buggers! I too made only one to test it out. Good results. Made for team Hot Stuff for ZWT#9-2013.
wowser these were good,i only made 1 ,cause i knew i was going to love or hate them.i just used a little ouzo .make these ,the ingredients sound strange but it worked for me zwt9 dog gone stars,really good