Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Oldest son made these when we needed a recipe without mustard for Easter guests with allergies. Super-delicious, and people preferred them to the "real"ones.
- 12 eggs, boiled
- 1⁄2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Cut boiled eggs in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out yolks, mash in bowl. Combine yolks with all other ingredients, mix thoroughly.
- Spoon 1 T filling back into egg halves, mounding attractively. Serve immediately or refrigerate.