Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I have no idea why this is called Greek Cake, I got it out of a working womens quick cookbook
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- creamed cheese frosting
- preheat oven to 365.
- combine the sugar, flour, baking powder, water and eggs in bowl and mix well.
- add undrained pinapple mix well.
- stir in walnuts.
- spoon into greased 9 x 13 inch cake pan.
- bake 35 mins
- Spread cream cheese frosting over slightly warm cake.
- chill in refrigerator for 8-10 hrs.