Greek Brown Buttered Egg Noodles With Feta
- 1 lb dried egg noodles (I use GREEK BRAND Large Curly Ones)
- 4 ounces unsalted butter
- 6 ounces greek feta, crumbled about 1 1/2 CUPS (I use DODONI Brand)
- Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Drain well in colander.
- While noodles cook, melt butter in a small heavy skillet over low heat and continue to cook till golden brown (about5 min.) Remove from heat.
- Spread one third of noodles on a large platter and sprinkle with one third of cheese. Repeat layering, in two batches, then pour brown butter over noodles and toss with forks to combine throughout. Spread noodles on platter and season with fresh pepper.