Recipe by Melanie2590
I bet I have tried close to a hundred different variations of hamburgers. DH likes things pretty plain (as in only cheese and ketchup on his burger) so our patties have to have enough flavor to stand up (almost) on their own. I like that they've got good flavor but aren't too much to detract from the rest of the stuff on my burger (I happen to be the exact opposite of DH!).
- 2 lbs ground sirloin
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine everything but meat in a large bowl.
- After it is mixed well, add in meat and make sure it all gets mixed together very well. I use my hands as it's easier to get it mixed.
- Cook patties until done - I grill mine- yum!
- Dress up your burgers as you please and enjoy!