Prep 1 min
Cook 9 mins
A GREAT midnight snack and cheap too. Total price is .60cents or less and it's easy and quick.
- 2 slices bread
- 2 slices kraft Velveeta cheese or 2 slices your favorite American cheese
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 thin slices tomatoes
- 1 ounce honey (optional)
- The only trick to this is to put enough butter on the outside of the bread to fry the outside of the bread ''diner style''. On low setting add butter to outside of bread.
- Add 2 slices of cheese and a small handful of cheddar & a bit of honey on top of each half.
- Cook until it turns a nut brown outside and cheese starts to melt.I check and flip it with a knife. When it's done you can use the knife to cut it.
- This is messy so eat it off paper plates.Serve with fries or chips.