Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is easy and so much better to use in recipes instead of canned! The recipe is for 1 box (16 oz) pasta.
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or less)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine heavy cream and butter over medium heat until the butter melts, stirring occasionally. Do not bring to a boil.
- Stir in parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Toss with cooked pasta. Serve immediately.