Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
My twist on an egg sandwich. I couldn't figure out why my stomach always did flip flops in the mornings that I had eaten egg sandwiches, I had omitted the salad dressing and all was well!! Plus I love a little spice!!!!
- 2 slices bread, to make toast, your choice (I love sourdough)
- 2 eggs
- ranch dressing
- TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- Cook eggs over hard and toast bread.
- Mix desired amount of smoked chipotle tabasco into about 2T ranch dressing and taste and adjust as you see fit.
- Spread chipotle ranch dressing on toast, add eggs, and enjoy!
Nice kick! I made with 1 egg on whole wheat English muffins. Using 1 teaspoon dressing and 1/4 teaspoon chipotle sauce. Made for PAC http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=296583&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0