Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Simple spaghetti sauce that can be made on Sunday and be served all week.
Make and share this Gravy's Bolognese recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (28 ounce) canssan marzano crushed tomatoes
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 diced onions
- 8 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh basil (to taste, the more the merrier)
- 2 -3 sprigs fresh oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- pepper (to taste)
- 1 dash celery salt
- 1 tablespoon crushed dried chili (optional)
- Brown the Ground Beef with the Worchestershire sauce in a large skillet for a few minutes and then drain.
- Add the olive oil oil to the skillet and saute Garlic, Onions and the optional chiles.
- After five minutes, add the cooked ground beef and crushed tomatoes. Stir until well mixed.
- Add Basil, Oregano, Salt, Pepper and Bay Leaf. Stir until well mixed.
- Let simmer on stove for an hour and then serve with your favorite pasta(Penne's Great).