Recipe by LibraChick93093
This fruit cup for grown-ups is meant to impress even the snobbiest of diners.
- 2 teaspoons gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 white tea bag
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 red grapefruits, peeled and segmented
- 2 white grapefruits, peeled and segmented
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir gelatin into cold water until completely dissolved.
- Steep tea in boiling water for 3 minutes. Add sugar and gelatin mix until completely dissolved. Let cool.
- Divide fruit sections evenly among 4 small glasses or bowls and pour just enough of the tea mix to reach the top of each glass.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.