Recipe by charlened
from weight watchers simply delicious 4 points per serving
Top Review by stellanoctis
The chicken was good and went well with the sauce. I substituted apple butter for apple jelly, and the sauce turned out very tart. I think next time I'll try it with the jelly. The sugar in the jelly might neutralize the tartness of the grapefruit.
- 2 grapefruits
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon apple jelly
- 1 teaspoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- peel and section the grapefruits, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
- set sections and juice aside heat a skillet and spray with non-stick coating.
- sprinkle both sides of the chicken with the salt and thyme.
- saute until browned and cooked through.
- remove to a platter.
- add the 1/2 cup grapefruit juice, jelly and butter to the pan, bring to a boil.
- cook stirring constantly until the sauce thickens slightly, about 2 min.
- spoon the sauce and sections over the chicken.