Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
really delicious... make sure you use real sugar though; it will crumble because splenda is like adding more flour... its more flour-like than granular... so use sugar.... its def. worth it!
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar (no Splenda, I tried)
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup Post Grape-Nuts cereal (buds)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together eggs and sugar.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Divide dough into 3 loaves.
- Oil cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Slice (approx. 12 per loaf) and bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly brown.
These were excellent! The only change I made was using Grape Nuts Trail Mix Crunch cereal (which has raisins and almonds).