- 3 1⁄2 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can frozen grape juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine water & sugar.
- Cover & microwave on high for 2 minutes, stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in grape juice concentrate & lemon juice.
- Pour into a 1 1/2 qt freezer container.
- Cover & freeze for at least 12 hours, stirring several times.
- May be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Just before serving break apart with spoon.