Recipe by Manami
A nice summer-time dessert! Originally from Bob Blumer, Surreal Gourmet. Television Food Network, 2003. Any combination of the fruit - such as; berries & bananas, berries & berries, peaches & berries or any other combination that you may have a desire for. As long as it amounts to 2 cups for the parfait & then you can serve a plate of the extra with a dollop of the yogurt.
Top Review by ***chef katie***
I sort of adapted this a little but this served as nice inspiration! :) I used vanilla yogurt, raspberries and strawberries, granola with dried blueberries in it, honey, sliced almonds, and a few chocolate chips jusr for fun. YUM!!!!!
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 cups granola cereal, your favorite
- 2 cups fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, hulled & sliced)
- 2 cups bananas, peaches, mangoes, peeled & sliced*
- 4 tablespoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Line up 4 parfait, white wine or other tall glasses.
- Spoon 2 Tablespoons of yogurt, into each glass and smooth surface.
- Spoon 2 Tablespoons of granola overtop and smooth surface.
- Spoon 2 Tablespoons of fruit overtop and smooth surface.
- Repeat the process, adding a bit of honey here and there, to taste.