Recipe by Denise in NH
Got this recipe in my local Shaw's Supermarket weekly circular. I copied the recipe as they had it written, but you can use any brand of Granola, crackers and butter that you have. Have not tried this recipe yet, but I knew if I entered it at recipezaar I would not lose it. It sounds very easy to prepare and the granola added to the crackers sounds interesting.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs haddock fillets
- 1 cup shaw signature granola cereal, oats and honey variety
- 1 sleeve shaw signature entertainment cracker, toated wheat variety
- 6 tablespoons shaw butter, melted
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 9x13 inch glass-baking dish with baking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Squeeze half the juice from lemon over haddock.
- Place granola cereal and crackers in a plastic storage bag.
- With a rolling pin, crush the crackers and granola until they are finely ground.
- place the crumbs in a bowl.
- Pour butter over them and mix.
- Cover the haddock with the crumb mixture.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 25 minutes.