Recipe by monica
Crunchy version of a chocolate chip cookie but with granola. Need to use Granola recipe titled. Granola for Granola chocolate chip cookies.
- 3⁄4 cup sifted flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups granola cereal
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together flour, baking soda and slat; set aside.
- Cream together butter, brown sugar and sugar in bowl until light and fluffy, using electric mixer at medium speed. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Stir dry ingredients into creamed mixture, mixing well. Add Granola and chocolate chips; mix well. Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls, about 2 inches apart, on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.