1/1 Photo of Granola Bars
These I have tried & are easy and good the DH takes them in his lunch & because they are homeade no preservatives.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 325° and line a 15x10-inch.
- 2pan (or 13x9 if you want them thicker) with foil, greased.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, nuts, raisins, sunflower seeds, chips condensd milk& butter, mix well.
- 4Press into pan evenly.
- 5Bake 25-30 minute or until golden brown.
- 6Cool slightly.
- 7Remove from pan & peel off foil.
- 8Cut into bars.
- 9Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- 10Makes 36 bars depending how you cut them.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.2
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 63.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g