These I have tried & are easy and good the DH takes them in his lunch & because they are homeade no preservatives.
- Pre-heat oven to 325° and line a 15x10-inch.
- pan (or 13x9 if you want them thicker) with foil, greased.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, nuts, raisins, sunflower seeds, chips condensd milk& butter, mix well.
- Press into pan evenly.
- Bake 25-30 minute or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly.
- Remove from pan & peel off foil.
- Cut into bars.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- Makes 36 bars depending how you cut them.