Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Mmmmmmm! Just in time for autumn! I haven't made these in years! Hope you like them!
Make and share this Granny Smith Baked Northern Beans W/Cinnamon and Molasses recipe from Food.com.
- In large saute pan, melt butter, stir in apples, cook til tender, stirring, about 5 minutes. *Try not to break them up, though.
- Add sugars, stir til melted.
- Add ketchup, cinn., molasses, and salt. Mix in well.
- Fold in beans.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour in 2-quart casserole.
- *If you like a little bit of onion in yours, cook some finely chopped with the apples and the butter. ;).