Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I can't remember where this came from.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, medium-size and chopped
- 12 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups water
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 15 1⁄4 ounces corn, undrained
- 3 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a soup kettle, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, drain.
- Add the potatoes, water, salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in milk, corn, and parsley; cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Add a small amount of hot soup to sour cream.
- Gradually return all to pan, stirring constantly.