Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Holiday dinners at Grandma & Grandpa's house almost always included this punch. Sometimes she would make an ice ring out of pineapple juice or sometimes punch itself. Everything Grandma made, she made with love for all of us.
- 6 (6 ounce) cans frozen orange juice
- 4 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade
- 5 cups strong tea
- 4 (46 ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 2 quarts ginger ale
- Dilute the juice/lemonade according to directions. Chill until ready to serve.
- Add ginger ale just before serving.
- Punch can be made several days ahead and portions frozen in ring to aide in serving without further diluting of the punch.