Recipe by Chef Sunshine
These are the best, chewiest, chocolatest, brownies ever!!!
Top Review by Aaron W.
These are incredibly good!! I make two changes to the recipe. First, I make my brownies gluten free using Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix instead of flour. Lastly, I use a 4oz dark chocolate bar (Ghiradelli, 60-100% cacao) and melt it with the stick of butter with a double boiler on the stove. They are incredible. I usually top them with whipped cream and raspberries. Almost tastes like a chocolate cake.
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine
- 59.14 ml cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 177.44 ml flour
- 118.29 ml walnuts (optional)
- 0.25 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Add the cocoa and stir.
- In medium bowl beat eggs until frothy.
- Add sugar, flour, and salt (also nuts if you are using them).
- Pour cocoa mixture over egg mixture and stir all together.
- Put into a greased 8 x 8 pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- For a doubled recipe use a 9 x 13 pan.
- Icing, recipe below.
- Icing for Best Ever Brownies:
- 1 1/3 cup icing sugar.
- 1/3 cup cocoa.
- 3 tbsp butter or margarine.
- 1 tbsp & 2 tsp hot water
- Beat all ingredients together, add more liquid if necessary.
- Spread over brownies.