Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
As a first choice I always choose Dangerous Chocolate Chip Cookies because they're so unwholesome and delicious and as a second choice I always choose these because they're so wholesome and delicious. I have only made these using the white flour. I have heard that you need more flour than called for when using the whole wheat so just add a little extra until you get the proper consistency.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups whole wheat flour or 3 3⁄4 cups white flour
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Mix eggs, sugar, and oil together.
- Add rest of ingredients, saving chocolate chips for last and adding them in just until incorporated.
- At this point dough will be somewhat sticky so put in the refrigerator for at least one half of an hour to firm up.
- Roll into balls and press down slightly on dough which you have placed on lined cookie sheets ( I highly recommend using parchment paper ).
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 oven until sides are nicely browned. (oven times vary).