Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A surprisingly nice dish. It may look a little bit strange but it tastes very good, especially with buttered toast
- Amounts are approximate, so adjust it to your personal taste.
- Either add oil, butter
- Scramble the eggs stirring in the tomato sauce right into the scambled egg.
- Add a dash of Tabasco or Sri Racha.
- 5Eggs should be red-orange.
- 6Serve with buttered toast.
- (For those who like a little "heat" sprinkle a bit of Tabasco or Sri Racha over the top of the finished scrambled egg and tomato mixture once it is cooked and ready to serve).