Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are great Buttery, soft rolls
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package dry yeast
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 3 -4 cups white flour
- In a large bowl, add sugar,water, and yeast.
- Let sit about 5 minutes or until frothy.
- Slowly add in butter,mix well,add egg and salt.
- Add in flour 1 cup at a time. Mixing all the while. Cover with saran wrap. Set aside in a warm place. Let raise until double. Punch down, and form into 12 balls. Preheat oven to 350. Place 12 dough balls in your greased pan,when dough balls have risen to double bake for about 30-40 minutes,or until golden.