Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipe from Grandma.
Make and share this Grandma Lou Lou's Chocolate Layer Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine cake mix, egg and butter.
- Press firmly into a greased 9 by 13 inches pan.
- Sprinkle coconut over top, then chocolate chips, then nuts.
- Cover with condensed milk.
- Bake 30 minute.
- Cool. cut into 2 squares.
- Store in refrigerator.
OUTSTANDING!!! I wish I could give these 10 stars! My 16 year old son just said "OMG, 5 stars all the way!!". My 11 year old son said "It is amazzzing with 3 zzz''s don't forget that!" They are so easy to make, and I used pecans for the nuts. These would be a great desert to bring to a pot luck (if you would have any left before you left the house! lol). Made for PAC Spring 2010.