Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is one of my favorite childhood recipes:)
Make and share this Grandma Gullickson's Rhubarb Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, and 1/2 cup rhubarb in small bowl for topping. Set aside.
- Mix butter, sugar, sour milk and egg.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Mix in rhubarb.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9" x 13" pan. Sprinkle on topping.
- Bake at 400 for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees. Bake another 30 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.