This has to be one of the extended family's favorite recipes and always appears at get-togethers... whether for the holidays (any) or just plain ole cook-outs. There is never a drop left of it. If there are ever any leftovers, let me assure you that it's just as good reheated.... so plan for extras. BTW...I always double the recipe, just to make sure I have leftovers... :D
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can French style green beans, drained
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper (opt-I omit this and add extra celery and onion... personal preference)
- 1Saute onions, celery, and green peppers.
- 2Remove from heat and stir in cheddar, sour cream, and soup.; Add drained veggies and stir to mix well.
- 3Turn into Pam'ed or buttered casserole.
- 4Sprinkle with extra cheddar cheese.
- 5Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma Grace's Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.8
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 664.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 9.2 g