1 hr 20 mins
From Jewish Cooking Boot Camp by Andrea Marks Carneiro & Roz Marks. "This recipe takes the sweet flavor out of kugel and replaces it with a more savory taste..." This is a kosher dairy dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and season with the salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Pour the mixture into a 9 X 13 X 2 inch baking dish, greased with butter or cooking spray.
- 4Dot the top with extra butter.
- 5Bake for 1 hour our until golden brown on top.
- 6Salt to taste before serving.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma Edith's Onion Noodle Kugel
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.9
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 120.8 mg
- Sodium 345.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 11.3 g