Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make ahead for that Sunday brunch or to impress those weekend guests.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier)
- 16 large navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- orange rind, strips
- Cook sugar and orange marmalade in a small saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves; allow mixture to cool slightly.
- Stir together sugar mixture, orange liqueur, and orange sections.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Garnish, if desired.