Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I thought I would share some of my favorites, These are some that I have to make quite often.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 4 cups tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven 350F.
- In a bowl, combine all the cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter until crumbly remove 2/3 cup and set aside for toping.
- press cracker crumbs onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie pan.
- In a bowl, toss apples with cinnamon and remaining sugar.
- Arrange in crust; sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Bake in oven 30-40 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator.