Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a pasta salad that my grandma always makes. It's easy and delicious!
- 1 lb pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) package Salad Supreme dry seasoning
- 16 ounces Italian dressing
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots
- 1 cup celery
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups cucumbers
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- Cook pasta in boiling water.
- Dice the vegetables and put them in a medium bowl.
- Place the pasta on top of the vegetables.
- Shake 3/4 of the salad supreme
- Put the salad dressing on.
- Mix (Best if you let it sit for 8 hours before serving).
Very good pasta salad. I made changes due to personal preference. I quartered the recipe and used only 1/2 cup of Kraft Zesty Italian salad dressing, 1 tablespoon of Johnny's Salad Elegance (my store was out of Salad Supreme), grape tomatoes instead of cherry, and didn't have cucumbers so I upped the amount of carrot and celery. Made for Spring 2011 Pick A Chef.
Very tasty salad! I used rotini, then shredded the carrot, but diced the other veggies! Olives, a nice addition! Thanks for sharing your recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's Pick-A-Chef]