Better than storebought
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients.
- 2Work in marg and shortening til crumbly. Set aside.
- 3Mix honey, molasses, water and vanilla.
- 4Mix slowly with dry ingredients.
- 5Form dough into a ball. Cover with plastic. Chill.
- 6Preheat oven to 350. Let dough sit 15 minutes Roll between waxed paper.
- 7Cut in 2 inch squares. Transfer to ungreased baking sheet. Prick dough. Bake 15 minutes Cool.
- 8Will keep one month in airtight container, or 6 months in freezer.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Graham Wafers
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.7
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 0.5 g