Brenda Marby's Note:
I found this recipe in an old holiday baking booklet. i'm posting it so i don't lose it. you can change the flavors by using different flavor grahams. plain, cinnamon are good. chocolate grahams remind me of mallow cups. i also like fresh ground nutmeg but you can use nutmeg spice already ground
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees place 4 ramekins in a 2 quart baking dish and set aside.
- 2in small saucepan heat milk until bubbles form on edge of pan. remove from heat and add marshmallow stir until almost dissolved.
- 3in a medium bowl combine hot milk and crushed grahams.
- 4add eggs, sugar, vanilla, nutmeg and salt.
- 5mix well.
- 6divide mixture evenly among 4 ramekins.
- 7place baking dish in oven and fill to a depth of 1 inch with boiling water.
- 8bake 20 to 25 minutes or until custards are set.
- 9cool ramekins on rack 30 minutes enjoy!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Graham Custards
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.1
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 118.5 mg
- Sodium 428.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 35.2 g
- Protein 8.4 g