Recipe by milliwuu
No flour padding, no egg dipping, no frying, just a quick, low fat and scrumptious way to have dinner fish.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cod fish fillets (or other white fish)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 crackers (1 oz. or 28g, or digestive cookies or cheese crackers or bread crumbs)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin (or your favorite dried herbs)
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds (or pumpkin seeds or other nuts)
- 1 tablespoon basil, coarsely chopped (or coriander or your favorite fresh herbs)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put fish on foil, soak up excess water with tissue and brush with olive oil.
- Pound crackers up in a plastic bag, put in all remaining ingredients and shake well.
- Layer the cracker mixture on fish and bake at 170degreesC or (350 degreesF) until cooked through and nicely colored on top, about 20 minutes.